This was the 4,230 mile (6,800 Kilometers) Dream & Declare Trans America Bicycle Route I completed. It was an unsupported trip (no support vehicle) which means everything I needed I carried on my bike. It was a solo trip. See List of Gear here
Sample Map of Leg 1. There are 12 Total Sections shown below...
Astoria, OR to Yorktown, VA
Fly from Manila to Portland. Starting line is Astoria, Oregon on May 2nd, 2019...
1. Astoria, OR to Coburg, OR (234 mi.)
2. Coburg, OR to Baker City, OR (341 mi.)
3. Baker City, OR to Missoula, MT (419 mi.)
4. Missoula, MT to West Yellowstone, MT (329.5 mi.)
5. West Yellowstone, MT to Rawlins, WY (350 mi.)
6. Rawlins, WY to Pueblo, CO (389.5 mi.)
7. Pueblo, CO to Alexander, KS (288.5 mi.)
8. Alexander, KS to Girard, KS (330.5 mi.)
9. Girard, KS to Murphysboro, IL (408.5 mi.)
10. Murphysboro, IL to Berea, KY (396 mi.)
11. Berea, KY to Christiansburg, VA (375.5 mi.)
12. Christiansburg, VA to Yorktown, VA (368 mi.)
Fly from Norfolk, VA to Manila on August 2nd, 2019.